- Teaching assistant, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (2016 — 2018)
- : Clouds: Microphysics and Convection (Meteorology master’s study course, lecturers: Prof. Dr. Markus Rapp, Dr. Tobias Zinner)
- : The lecture covers cloud processes from the micro- to the meso-scale. The “Microphysics” part includes topics such as droplet formation, diffusional droplet growth, coalescence, precipitation, distinguishment between the warm, cold, and mixed-phase cloud microphysics, aerosol direct/indirect effects, thunderstorm electrification and lightning. The “Convection” part covers the convective instability criteria, generation and organization of convection (single cell, multicell, supercell), tornadoes, thunderstorm outflow, downdrafts, mesoscale convective systems.
- Co-supervisor of bachelor student (together with Prof. Dr. Bernhard Mayer), Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (2017)
- : Modellierung von 3D solaren Erwärmungsraten in Abhängigkeit vom Aspektverhältnis der Wolken (Modelling of 3D solar heating rates as a function of cloud aspect ratio)